Monday, December 4, 2017

The Future

The Future, My Future:

To conclude my time in this course, our last blog post is supposed to be about where I see myself, and how I see this world in the next 50 years. 
In 2068 a lot of things would be different, and that includes both the good and the bad. The environment will get worse with time and the more we continue to destroy our world. Maybe with our technological advances we could do better with building sanctuaries and protecting the wildlife but chances are a lot of animals will be dying off. The technology in medicine and science will be so far advanced. And a lot of things like cancer will be cured.
For my personal life, and where I see myself honestly I have no idea. What I thought I would be as an adult is different from what I ever expected it to be when I was a child. 
And I know that the world works unpredictably, but I guess the only thing I can say is for the future I will still be the same person I am today. Someone who stays up all night procrastinating watching cartoons and eating junk food, the same way I've always been. 
In 2068 I'll be 70, and as a 70 year old person who's stuck in the past and remembering the world how I do today. Of course I hope I'll be in the game design industry. The game industry is still so new, and there is so much that's going to be developed, like virtual reality and the world that's going to be created.My 70 year old self would tell myself not to waste time, and get out more. 
Like dang, I need to not stay in my room waiting for the world and not to worry about all the things that happen around me like little problems that in the end doesn't matter and eventually will just disappear. To look care more about important things, not the things that never mattered. 
Continue to create, and stay up working on my games and making experiences for people.


No comments:

Post a Comment